Mosaic workshop for beginners
New to mosaics? Then this is the course for you. Join expert Tiffany Gregory to learn how to cut, stick and grout glass mosaic tiles and take home your own handmade mosaic.
- Booking essential
You can choose from a variety of unique handcut shaped templates including birds, dragonflies, butterflies, hedgehogs and owls and decorate them with beautiful stained glass, tiles, mirror and china.
The workshop is completely hands-on with help and demonstrations throughout. Refreshments and all materials will be provided.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee of 5% will be charged by the Box Office.
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Hayloft Learning Centre, on the second floor of the conservation studio.
- The Hayloft is wheelchair accessible. Phone 01732 462100 to discuss access requirements.
- Refreshments will be provided. To discuss dietary requirements please phone 01732 462100. Buying as a gift? Please phone 01732 462100 to arrange a gift card.
|29 September 2018||10:00 - 13:00||Available|