Timed entry to Petworth (14 June - 20 June)
Book your timed entry to visit Petworth.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: House, Historic Kitchens, Pleasure Gardens, Shop, Secondhand Bookshop, Audit Room Cafe, Catering Takeaway Kiosk and Toilets. Last admission to House - 4pm.
Face coverings required in all indoor spaces including toilets.
Dogs permitted on short leads in Pleasure Gardens and Park under close control.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Please note that the gardens have some steep inclines and access to the House, Park and facilities is approximately 700m up a steep hill from the Main Car Park. The gardens are wheelchair-friendly and wheelchairs are being provided by the property on a first come, first serve basis. Mobility vehicle not currently in use. House and Kitchens - Wheelchair Friendly.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.