Enjoy a 10k run in the glorious surroundings of the Longshaw Estate.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
A two lap timed 10k run (with the option of doing one lap/5k). The route uses good trails and short more technical off road sections but is suitable for runners of all abilities.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- These 10k runs are recommended for 14 year olds and above.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Registration is on the day only and will take place in the tea room from 8.15am, with the run starting at 9.00am
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothes suitable for running, trail shoes advisable in winter months, or in wet conditions.
- Children under 16 should be supervised and remain the responsibility of parents/guardians throughout the event.
|25 November 2018||08:15 - 10:30||Available|
|23 December 2018||08:15 - 10:30||Available|