parkrun organises free, weekly, 5km timed runs around the world, run by volunteers.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
They are open to everyone and are safe and easy to take part in. People of all abilities can join in; from those taking their first steps in running to Olympians; from juniors to those with more experience.
Parking is available in the main estate car park £5 (NT members free)
Muddy Boots cafe will be open for post-run drinks and snacks.
- Children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the entrance to the park, signposted from the main car park
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable running gear and trainers required
- The park is wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget to bring your printed barcode, without it you won't get a time. Register before your first run at www.parkrun.org.uk/blickling
|24 November 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|1 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|8 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|15 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|22 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|29 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|1 January 2019||09:00 - 10:00||Available|