Celebrate Apples: Kiddy Cook
Join us for a delicious morning in Tatton's walled garden to celebrate the apple in all its glory!
- Booking essential
We'll be helping children pick their own fruit, tasting a variety of apples and pears from Tatton's historic orchard and preparing a scrumptious apple inspired recipe in the Victorian Still Room to take home and cook. We'll also give you a tour of the Mansion House so you can see first-hand where food was prepared and served to Lord Egerton's family and guests over 100 years ago!
Event ticket prices
All £22.00Includes park entry and one free adult
- Booking details
- Call 07976619648
- Suitable for children aged 5 and over.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please park at the main car park, then follow signs the Stableyard. Here you will be met by your guide before heading to the Gardens.
- What to bring and wear
- This event has outdoor elements. Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear.
- Please be aware there are areas of the Gardens which are not suitable for prams. The Mansion cannot facilitate prams, but there is an area to leave these. There are stairs in the Mansion.
|6 October 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|