Timed tour of Levant Mine and Beam Engine (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your tour of Levant Mine and Beam Engine.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please note your 10 minute slot is your arrival window in order for the tours to commence promptly:
Arrival: 10:20 - 10:30 - the tour will start promptly at 10:30
Arrival: 11:50 - 12:00 - the tour will start promptly at 12:00
Arrival: 13:20 - 13:30 - the tour will start promptly at 13:30
Arrival: 14:50 - 15:00 - the tour will start promptly at 15:00
Stay at the pay to enter area is limited to the duration of the 1 hour 30 minute booked slot.
The booking is for access to the site and consists of a guided tour that includes seeing the working steam engine and takes you underground into the man engine tunnel. The tour starts at Levant at the time of the booking slot so ample time must be given for the walk across from Geevor.
The wider site sits on the South West Coast Path and is accessible without booking. Accessible car parking is available on site at Levant by prior arrangement - please call if you require accessible parking.
Open for your visit this week: Toilet and baby change facilities on site.
Currently closed: There is no shop or café at Levant.
Assistance dogs only are allowed in the pay to enter site.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Accessible car parking is available on site at Levant by prior arrangement. Please be aware the site comprises of uneven ground and some steep slopes. Walk from Geevor to Levant is across countryside paths and there are outdoor areas on site so appropriate footwear and clothing should be worn. Claustrophobic space in an underground tunnel. Small buildings with tight spaces and steep steps.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive after your 10 minute arrival window, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.