Beginner's Plein-air Workshop
Do you fancy developing your painting skills to include working outdoors in Shugborough’s inspirational landscape?
- Booking essential
Working in either oil or acrylic, this workshop will cover the fundamentals of painting plein-air with the guidance of local artist Lisa Oakley.
You will need to bring your own materials (mdf/canvas board provided, full equipment list below) and some basic painting experience is recommended.
For more information about the day please contact Lisa Oakley via www.lisaoakley.co.uk
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- This event is for adults (age 18 and over)
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Head to the Mansion Tearoom (approx. 20 minutes' walk from the car park) to meet your painting instructor.
- What to bring and wear
- Please see full equipment list in 'other info'. We would recommend wearing plenty of layers as the workshop takes place entirely outdoors.
- Please bring the following (plus anything else you normally use): Sketchbook Pencils (soft sketching) Marker pens (black & grey) Paints (oil/acrylic) Turpentine Paint medium Paint brushes Easel
|3 April 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|6 April 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|