Kids will love this gentle, but probably rather wet, afternoon ramble along the River Cole.
- Booking essential
Be prepared to get wet and muddy on this family friendly stroll along the River Cole. We'll be hunting for scary animals (crayfish), discovering what else lives in the river, making mud pies, playing pooh sticks and much much more. Get hands on and tick off lots of 50 things challenges on this fun afternoon.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01793 762209
- Accompanied children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park and meet at the Coleshill Estate Office car park
- What to bring and wear
- Wear old clothes, that may get wet or muddy. Wear sturdy shoes or wellingtons. Don't forget to bring a towel.
- This is a flat walk through fields and village, with stiles.
|29 July 2017||14:00 - 15:30||Available|