Whitehaven beach clean
We're joining up with the Colourful Coast Partnership to help remove marine litter and beach plastics.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We provide all the equipment you'll need (litterpickers, bin bags, gloves, sometimes even biscuits!). Just come along and join in.
- Families welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the top of the slipway onto the beach near North Shore car park, CA28 7XY, (behind Tesco).
- What to bring and wear
- Boots or wellies are recommended; raincoat, suncream, sunhat etc according to the weather.
- The beach can by rocky and slippery in places
- This is just one of a number of beach cleans taking place throughout the year. For more information visit the partnership website: colourfulcoast.org.uk
|27 June 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|29 August 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|
|31 October 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|19 December 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|