Every Wednesday during the school holidays is a Wild Wednesday at Coleton Fishacre, where the team of rangers lead 50 things to do before you're 11¾ activities in the garden.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
- Wednesday 4 April: pond dipping to discover creatures of the deep living in the ponds of the house terraces. Free, normal admission prices apply.
- Wednesday 11 April: camp fire cooking at the wild play area; toasting marshmallows and making campfire doughnuts. £2 child, normal admission prices apply.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||£18.20||£16.50|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Parking charges for non-National Trust members: £1 per hour up to three hours, or £4 to stay all day. Overflow car park £2 per parking session. Free parking for members (please show membership card upon arrival and display car sticker).
- Children are very welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please check in Visitor Reception when you arrive to find out where the event will be taking place
- What to bring and wear
- These events take place in the garden, so please come dressed in weather appropriate clothing that you don't mind getting mucky.
- There are some steep and narrow paths and in the garden.
|4 April 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|11 April 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|