Saddlescombe and Newtimber orchid walk and talk
Join resident ranger and orchid enthusiast Graham Wellfare for an orchid-full day this June.
- Booking essential
Enjoy an informed talk about orchids in Saddlescombe's Learning Barn, then discover them for yourself on a guided walk on Newtimber Hill.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Interested children welcome if accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the informal car park opposite the farm. On entering the farm, follow a sign opposite the pond to the Learning Barn.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear shoes suitable for steep slopes and clothes suitable for the day. Please bring a picnic. Teas and coffee's provided.
- There are some steep slopes and stiles on the walk.
|16 June 2020||10:30 - 13:30||Available|