Coleton Fishacre jazz party
Step back in time to the decadence of the jazz age with this celebration of the 1920s.
- Booking essential
Sip cocktails on the bowling lawn,listen to jazz music from the Park Lane Stompers and soak up the beautiful surroundings of the D'Oyly Carte's 1920s country home. Cocktails are included in the ticket price.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01803 842382
- Children over 12 are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the visitor car park and proceed to visitor reception, where you will be guided by a member of our team
- What to bring and wear
- Come dressed in your best 1920s clothing or smart casual attire. Please bring a torch as the car park will get very dark, and low-backed chairs or a blanket if you wish to sit down.
- There is level access to the Bowling Green Lawn; to reach this part of the garden there is a 5 minute walk down a moderate slope. An accessible W.C. Blue badge parking is available near entrance.
- Cocktails are included in the price of your ticket. Feel free to bring a picnic. Please bear in mind when booking that the performance will go ahead even if the Heavens open. Consider bringing waterproofs and brollies.
|29 June 2019||18:30 - 21:00||Available|