Timed entry to Snowshill Manor and Garden (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Snowshill Manor and Garden.
- Booking advisable
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, shop, second-hand bookshop. Café open for hot and cold drinks, snacks, cakes and light bites until 4.30pm (hot snacks available from 12-2pm). Toilets by the visitor reception and café are also open.
Currently closed: The Manor and Priest's House are closed at this current point in time.
Assistance dogs only in the grounds and garden.
Please call if you are bringing a camper van to book a space 01386 852410.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- We have designated disabled parking in the main car park by the visitor reception building. The garden is a 500 yard hilly walk from reception. Accessible toilets available near reception and café. Garden - Undulating paths and some steep slopes. Garden is terraced with many steps. For more detailed access information please see the Facilities section of the website.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.