Can you tell your seahares from your starfish? Join our Beach Rangers to explore the wonderful rockpools of Combesgate Beach, near Woolacombe.
- Booking essential
The rockpools of Combesgate are teeming with life - fish, crabs, sea snails, star fish and anemones. Join our Beach Rangers to seek them out and learn about their lives.
Please call the beach rangers' number 07557 938399 to book.
(If you contact the email address below you will be redirected to the telephone number.)
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 07557 938399 (line opens mid-June)
- Suitable for all children but those under 14 must be accompanied.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Combesgate Beach (5 minutes along from Woolacombe Beach, in the direction of Mortehoe). Look out for the National Trust flags at the top of the beach.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring suitable beach clothes and beach shoes, sunscreen and a hat or a coat if it is raining.
- You may wish to scramble over rocks and you may well get your feet and legs wet! Not suitable for dogs.
- Under 14s please bring along an adult to share in the fun.
|21 July 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|
|22 July 2019||14:30 - 16:00||Available|
|23 July 2019||15:00 - 16:30||Available|
|24 July 2019||15:30 - 17:00||Available|
|29 July 2019||08:45 - 10:15||Available|
|30 July 2019||09:45 - 10:15||Available|
|31 July 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|1 August 2019||11:15 - 12:45||Available|
|2 August 2019||12:00 - 13:30||Available|
|3 August 2019||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|4 August 2019||13:45 - 15:15||Available|
|5 August 2019||14:30 - 16:00||Available|
|6 August 2019||15:15 - 16:45||Available|
|12 August 2019||09:15 - 10:45||Available|
|13 August 2019||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|14 August 2019||10:45 - 12:15||Available|
|15 August 2019||11:15 - 12:45||Available|
|16 August 2019||12:00 - 13:30||Available|
|17 August 2019||12:30 - 14:00||Available|
|18 August 2019||13:00 - 14:30||Available|