Can you tell your seahares from your starfish? Join our Beach Rangers to explore the wonderful rockpools of Combesgate Beach, near Woolacombe.
- Booking essential
The rockpools of Combesgate are teeming with life - fish, crabs, sea snails, star fish and anemones. Join our Beach Rangers to seek them out and learn about their lives.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 07557 938399 (line opens mid-June)
- Suitable for all children but those under 14 must be accompanied.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Combesgate Beach (5 minutes along from Woolacombe Beach, in the direction of Mortehoe). Look out for the National Trust flags at the top of the beach.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring suitable beach clothes and beach shoes, sunscreen and a hat or a coat if it is raining.
- You may wish to scramble over rocks and you may well get your feet and legs wet! Not suitable for dogs.
- Under 14s please bring along an adult to share in the fun.
|25 July 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|26 July 2018||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|27 July 2018||11:00 - 12:30||Available|
|10 August 2018||09:30 - 11:00||Available|
|11 August 2018||11:30 - 13:00||Available|
|22 August 2018||08:30 - 10:00||Available|
|23 August 2018||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|24 August 2018||09:30 - 11:00||Available|
|25 August 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|28 August 2018||12:30 - 14:00||Available|