Timed entry to Houghton Mill and Waterclose Meadows (31 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Houghton Mill and Waterclose Meadows.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly.
Open for your visit this week: Mill open for booked tours. Tours will last approximately 1 hour, followed by 20 minute milling experience. Car park with access to wider countryside. Maximum stay in the car park is 2 hours. Tearoom is open.
Assistance dogs only allowed inside.
Event ticket prices
Adult £6.50Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £3.25Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £9.75
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £16.25
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Mill tour not fully accessible. Mobility parking and accessible toilet. Accessible route around grounds. Level tarmac surface from drop-off point past mill to nearby lock. Full access statement on the property webpages.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.