Timed entry to Claydon (30 July - 31 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Claydon.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Claydon House and South Lawn are open for you to explore at your own pace. Please come to the front of the house when you arrive to check in. Café onsite (not National Trust), run by Claydon Estate.
Please don't take photos inside the house.
We ask that large bags are left in your car, or at the entrance to the house. Please note booking is not needed to visit Claydon Courtyard.
Please note no dogs in the garden and house apart from assistance dogs. Dogs on leads welcome in the Claydon Courtyard.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Virtual tour available on the ground floor. Ground floor accessible for wheelchairs with ramp access. Level access to the South Lawn available via side entrance, please talk to a member of the team. Seating available in most rooms. Gardens - grass, uneven and loose gravel paths, slopes, some steps, undulating terrain. Adapted toilet near front of house.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.