Skylarks Forest School - Home Education Sessions
Come and explore the natural world through the seasons. There are opportunities to create, make and play in a private, walled woodland.
- Booking essential
Session include creative, exploratory activities in the mornings. Lunch is around the campfire and which includes hot chocolate and a campfire snack. Afterwards there is a tool use session where children can learn how to use woodland tools safely.
These sessions are available for home educated children & group bookings. Alternate Friday sessions are for early years children.
Event ticket prices
Concession £10.00Additional Child
- Booking details
- Call 07908 279828
- Please contact Jennie for more info and bookings email@example.com
- All ages accepted, must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the picnic tables in the car park, in front of the Information Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring suitable outdoor clothes and footwear, and packed lunch and snacks for the day.
- Terrain is unsuitable for buggies.
- Park Entry is included in the session cost.
|24 January 2020||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|7 February 2020||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|28 February 2020||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|13 March 2020||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|27 March 2020||10:00 - 14:00||Available|