Heddon Valley Self-led Christmas Trail
Keep warm and learn about nature over the Christmas holidays on this Christmas themed self-led trail
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
We invite you to explore our Christmas Trail . Beautiful handmade baubles adorn the ancient trees on our route, which is full of cheerful Christmas spirit.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children are welcome; the walk is approx 1 mile.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Trail maps are available from the Heddon Valley Shop or the festive tipee
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible footwear and clothing and bring along a water bottle.
- The trail is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs. Trampers can be hired. Distance is two miles, duration one hour. The trail may be muddy and wet.
- If you are interested in booking a Tramper for the walk please call the Heddon Valley Shop at 01598 763402 or email email@example.com and your message will be forwarded on to the correct staff member. Note: During the week (Mon- Fri) no one will be in to answer the phone at the shop, but please do leave a voicemail message or, alternatively, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|21 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|22 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|23 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|24 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|26 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|27 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|28 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|29 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|30 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|31 December 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|1 January 2020||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|2 January 2020||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|3 January 2020||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|4 January 2020||10:30 - 15:30||Available|