Photography Tours 2018
Explore the Ness including the Cold War weapons testing area.
- Booking essential
We are pleased to offer a small number of places on a rare expedition to spend a whole day on Orford Ness including working up close to the famous Pagodas in the Cold War AWRE area. You will be accompanied by rangers from the site who have been photographing it for many years. Their combined experience and knowledge will help you get the most out of the day by offering historical knowledge of the site and creative and technical advice.
Event ticket prices
Adult £66.00Non member
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Adults only
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at 9.15 outside the National Trust office on Orford Quay for a brief introduction followed by transfer by ferry to the Ness. Park in public car park opposite Jolly Sailor Pub. No parking on quay
- What to bring and wear
- Bring only equipment you can carry for long distances unaided. Please bring enough food and sufficient clothing to enable you to work comfortably outside all day in exposed conditions.
- This involves a ferry crossing of river - must be able to negotiate steep and sometimes slippery steps. Mostly made up paths, some uneven. Expect to walk between 5 and 10 kilometres during the day.
- All attendees will be required to confirm no commercial use will be made of any images taken without prior permission of the National Trust. No drone photography is allowed.
|18 August 2018||09:15 - 16:30||Sold out|
|20 October 2018||09:15 - 16:30||Sold out|