Looking to build up your fitness in the beautiful surroundings of Comer Woods? There's a different view to discover at each and every corner. Please keep an eye on social media and the website in case the event is cancelled due to bad weather.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Trust10 is a free, 10k running event held in Comer Woods on the Dudmaston Estate on the fourth Sunday of every month.
The route is made up of two laps around the woodland, one 4km and one 6km.
Whether you're an experienced trail runner looking for something new or a beginner just starting out, you'll find a suitable distance for you.
Run starts at 9am. Registration from 8.30am in Heath Meadow, Comer Woods.
December's run will be held on the third Sunday of the month.
- Event ticket prices
|Family, one adult||£19.80||£18.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free parking and entry for National Trust members and under 5s.
Pay by Phone at the countryside car parks
Download the Pay by Phone app, follow the prompts and input the location code for your car park.
Countyside car park location codes:
Comer Woods - 803352
Hampton Loade - 803353
Sawmill - 803513
Further guidance on how to do this is displayed near the parking meter. Thank you for supporting us.
- Booking details
- Call 01746780866
- Under 16's must be accompanied. Sorry, no under 14's.
- Meeting point
- Heath Barn in Comer Woods.
- What to bring and wear
- If timing is important to you, bring your own device and monitor your time. Normal running shoes or trail shoes are suitable. No studs are required on your trail shoes.
- The route is mixed surface and uneven under foot in places. There are some steep gradients to tackle. Please be respectful of other walkers, runners and cyclists using the route.
- There’s no need to book - simply show up on the day. We advise you to arrive between 8:30 to 8:45am, in plenty of time for the run which starts at 9am. Dogs on a short lead or canicross harness are welcome. Owners are responsible for controlling their dog and ensuring that there is no inconvenience to other runners. One dog per runner please.