A carriage ride to see Father Christmas (sold out)
At this busy time of year, the Tyntesfield Chaplain has taken kindly to Father Christmas and let him rest his weary bones in Chaplain's House.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Join our friends for a night cap, puzzles and games, presents and songs by the fire. You'll start off with a carriage ride and end with some sweet treats to warm you up. Lots of presents and festive cheer for young and old, just as long as you've been good.
Your ticket includes a puff pastry mince pie and a hot spiced apple drink.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00includes puff pastry mince pie + hot spiced apple
Child £25.00includes puff pastry mince pie + hot spiced apple
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Car park charge of £3 per vehicle, per day. Free for National Trust members with a valid car sticker and membership card. Free parking with designated spaces for Blue Badge holders, coaches and motorcyles.
20% off voucher for café and shop if arriving by bicycle, on foot or by public transport, available from Ticket Office at Home Farm Visitor Centre
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee is applied and calculated as 5% of the customers purchase.
- Accompanied children over the age of 4 are very welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the upper courtyard of Home Farm visitor centre 15 minutes before your event start time. From there you will receive further information and directions.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. This event will be both indoors and outdoors so layers are advisable. Festive attire encouraged, but optional!
- Sorry, this event is not suitable for wheelchair users. If assistance is needed at any time, please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff.
- Due to limited spaces, please only book a maximum of 2 adult tickets per family / group.
|13 December 2017||17:00 - 17:45||Sold out|
|17:30 - 18:15||Sold out|
|18:00 - 18:45||Sold out|
|18:30 - 19:15||Sold out|
|19:00 - 19:45||Sold out|