Wreath making workshops
Escape the Christmas chaos and spend time exploring your creative side in our wreath making workshops this Christmas.
- Booking essential
Join Seaton Delaval Hall's gardener Nicola to create your own festive wreath.
All materials are provided plus festive mince pies and mulled wine or non-alcoholic alternative.
An optional guided tour of the landscape elements of the hall's National Lottery Heritage Fund-supported Curtain Rises project follows the session.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0345 249 1895
- Please note that there is a 5% booking fee per transaction.
- Suitable for age 14 and over.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at Visitor Welcome reception.
- What to bring and wear
- All materials will be provided. If you wish to join the optional guided tour following the workshop please ensure you wear flat, closed shoes suitable for uneven terrain.
- If you have any access requirements please call the hall on 0191 237 9100 to discuss how we can support your attendance at the event.
|9 December 2019||11:00 - 13:00||Available|
|13:30 - 15:30||Available|