Taster session: beginners running club at Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal
Join this new beginners running club free taster session to gently build up your strength and stamina with the help of our England Athletics trained run leaders.
- Booking essential
Want to start running but you're a bit nervous about getting going? This brand new running club could be the perfect place for you to make the leap. Nobody will be left behind so you're free to go at your own pace while working with the run leader to help improve your running.
These are taster sessions to try out the club free of charge. The sessions will run weekly until Wednesday 25th March and Thursday 26th March respectively.
Event ticket prices
All £0.00Morning running club
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Over 16s only
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Visitor centre if you sign up to the morning class. West Gate entrance if you sign up to the evening class.
- What to bring and wear
- Running trainers. A head torch for the evening run. Layers to keep you warm and a drink.
- The pathways are tarmac. No traffic.
- The abbey floodlights will be on for the Thursday evening running class. These sessions are outside normal visiting hours so there will be no visitors in the grounds.
|8 January 2020||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|9 January 2020||18:00 - 19:00||Available|