Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander at Rainham Hall
Get your wellies on and join in the fun with Percy and his animal friends and give nature a helping hand. There will be wintery tasks, activities, games, clues and a special note from Percy to help you along the way.
- Booking not needed
This winter, treat your little ones to a world of outdoor adventures at Rainham Hall on the Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander trail. Get your wellies on and join in the fun with Percy and his animal friends and give nature a helping hand. There will be wintery tasks, activities, games, clues and a special note from Percy to help you along the way. Wrap up warm!
Saturday 4 December – Friday 24th December 2021. Note we are only open on Thursday – Saturdays from 11-4pm (last entry 3.00pm).
£2 per person
Booking not required for the trail but you must book tickets if you wish to also visit Rainham Hall itself.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Please note that we can only take payment by credit card when you arrive.
- Children of all ages welcome with their families or friends.
- Meeting point
- Rainham Hall is situated on The Broadway in Rainham. When you arrive head through the courtyard to the Stables and we will welcome you there. There is no parking on our site.
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up warm and get on your wellies as our gardens have some pathways and grass areas that may be muddy. Bring your imagination.
- Our gardens are accessible from the main entrance on The Broadway in Rainham. There are some sloping areas which can be slippery at certain times of the year. Some areas of the garden have stepped access.
- Please note Rainham Hall has no on site parking but there is a Tesco just three minutes walk away and parking free for 3 hours for customers. Assistance dogs welcome as are dogs on short leads. Children should bring an adult with them.