Guided walk - dry stone wall trail
Take a pleasant 3 mile stroll along the walled lanes and fields to find out how the dry stone walls were built and why
- Booking not needed
- Free event
After a steep climb out of the valley, there are panoramic views across the Upper Colne Valley waiting to be enjoyed on this easy-rated walk suitable for all the family.
- Children are welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet our walk leaders at Marsden Moor office
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear
- This walk is rated easy and should be suitable for the whole family, although it is not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs
- This guided walk is free, but any donations help us to continue our conservation work on Marsden Moor
|29 March 2020||13:30 - 16:30||Available|