Attingham run groups
Join one of our three run groups on either Tuesday or Friday evening. Tuesday hosts our beginners and intermediate run groups and Friday our girls only group.
- Booking essential
Join a qualified Leader in Running Fitness, in
the beautiful setting of Attingham Park for our evening run groups. Gradually build your fitness and confidence on our well maintained paths or for more seasoned runners enjoy the beautiful landscape of Attingham as you run.
All our groups have a maximum of 12 runners meaning you can get to know your group and run leader.
Booked through the nationally recognised England Athletics RunTogether website and paid for in cash on the night.
Event ticket prices
All £1.00National Trust Members
All £6.00Non NT members, including a £5 sports admission
- Booking details
- Call Book through the RunTogether website.
- Book your place here -groups.runtogether.co.uk/AttinghamRunGroup/Runs
- children over 12 are welcome with an accompanying adult
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the Stables Courtyard. In the spring these runs take place after the main gates of Attingham are closed, please see RunTogether info for gaining entry to Attingham.
- What to bring and wear
- Lace up your trainers and gear up
- You can only book a few weeks in advance on the RunTogether website so that the group does not fill with people who are unable to attend.
- Runs cost £1 for National Trust Members and £6 (including a £5 sports admission) for none National Trust members. Paid weekly to the run leader or to Visitor Reception when it is open.
|17 September 2019||18:30 - 19:30||Available|
|20 September 2019||18:30 - 19:30||Available|
|24 September 2019||18:30 - 19:30||Available|
|27 September 2019||18:30 - 19:30||Available|
|1 October 2019||18:30 - 19:30||Available|
|4 October 2019||18:30 - 19:30||Available|