Dunstable Downs parkrun
Parkrun organises free, weekly, 5km timed runs at many venues around the world, organised by volunteers.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Parkrun is such a simple concept: turn up every Saturday and walk, jog or run 5k. These events are all about inclusiveness and wellbeing, with mixed abilities from beginners to Olympians!
This is a free event, but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode.
The View Café will be open for post-run drinks and snacks.
- Children over 4 can run. Under 11's must run within accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at The Chiltern Gateway Centre courtyard for a run briefing at 8.50am. The run starts promptly at 9am in front of the centre and finishes at the beacon.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable running gear and trainers required. Don't forget water and, in the warmer months, sunscreen.
- Don't forget to bring your printed barcode, without it you won't be given a time. Register before your first run at www.parkrun.org.uk/
|16 November 2019||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|23 November 2019||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|30 November 2019||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|7 December 2019||09:00 - 10:30||Available|