Guided walk - Dowry Castle and Castleshaw Roman fort
Visit the site of Dowry Castle and enjoy a guided tour of the remains of the Castleshaw Roman forts on this 7 mile walk
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Meet at Brun Clough car park to join a medium-rated walk to a dismantled brewery magnet's Victorian shooting lodge and the site of Roman forts at Castleshaw.
- Children welcome on this medium-rated walk
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Brun Clough car park on the A62 (OL3 5LT)
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear and bring food and drink
- This guided walk is free, but any donations help us to continue our conservation work on Marsden Moor
|9 May 2020||10:00 - 13:30||Available|