Enjoy the fantastic atmosphere as you're bedazzled by the professional kite team's show stopping displays.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Enthusiasts from around the world will gather for our annual Kite Festival. Featuring fantastic flying displays, giant kite displays, synchronised team routines and power kites. Children's activities, craft stalls and much more. Taste the BBQ and ice cream while you watch countless awe inspiring displays and enjoy all the fun of the fair.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The main Kite field here at Dunstable Downs
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather and remember that there is normally a little more of a breeze up here at Dunstable Downs.
- The main event is held on our Kite field, on grass. We try and keep it as accessible as possible. You are able to view the display from the Centre courtyard. BB Free parking
- The Kite Festival is always busy and so we do advise to arrive early especially if the weather is sunny. Parking is limited. If you are arriving on Saturday there is a local bus from the town center. This is a Pay and Display car park and so parking fees apply although entry to the event is free. Stall Booking - email@example.com
|28 July 2018||11:00 - 17:00||Available|
|29 July 2018||11:00 - 17:00||Available|