Enjoy the fantastic atmosphere as you are bedazzled by the professional kite team's show-stopping displays.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Enthusiasts from around the world gather for our annual Kite Festival featuring fantastic flying displays, giant kite displays, synchronised team routines and power kites. Children's activities, craft stalls and much more. Enjoy the BBQ and ice cream while you watch awe inspiring displays and enjoy all the fun of the fair.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The main Kite field here at Dunstable Downs
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather with suitable footwear and remember that there is normally more of a breeze up here at Dunstable Downs.
- The main event is held on our Kite field, on grass. We try and keep it as accessible as possible. The display can easily be viewed from the Centre courtyard.
- The Kite Festival is always busy so we do advise you to arrive early especially if the weather is fine. Parking is limited. If you are visiting on Saturday there is a local bus from the town center. Car park here is Pay-and-Display so parking fees apply although entry to the event is free. Stall Booking - firstname.lastname@example.org
|28 July 2018||11:00 - 17:00||Available|
|29 July 2018||11:00 - 17:00||Available|