Timed entry to Gibside (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Gibside.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: All waymarked walks are open with some diversions in place, some one-way routes in places and sign-posted. Bird hide open. The Café is open for limited takeaway items only, some indoor seating, and toilets are open. Nature Playscape, Den Building Area, Strawberry Castle play area (no food and drink permitted) and Low Ropes Course open.
Currently closed: Chapel and Stables.
Dogs must be kept on a lead.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- No mobility vehicles. Mobility scooters are now available and must be pre-booked. Please call 07712 535938 between 10am and 4pm to book a slot.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.