Little Explorers afternoon sessions BOOKABLE ONLY
Perfect for 2-5 year olds, Little Explorers is a way for parents and children to learn about the world around them.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Little Explorers is all about singing, arts and crafts and story time in the beautiful setting of Morden Hall Park. With trees and meadows and bubbling streams it's the perfect location for early years learning.
New for Autumn 2016 we will be taking pre-booked children only. The cost will be £12 per child taking part for the six session term.
Event ticket prices
Child £2.00per session
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- We will now only be taking pre-bookings for the afternoon sessions of Little Explorers.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- We meet in the Snuff Mill at Morden Hall Park and then move out into the rest of the park, weather permitting!
- What to bring and wear
- All you need to bring is yourself, but remember we do go outside, so make sure to dress for the weather with wellies and coats in rainy weather, and hats and sun cream when the sun is out.
- New for the autumn term, we are taking advance bookings only for our afternoon sessions. Prices are £12 for six sessions for each child participating. Babes in arms go free.
|27 March 2017||13:00 - 14:15||Available|