With National Trust life membership there are more than 500 special places to explore. Although right now you may not be able to enjoy all that we have to offer, you can look forward to a lifetime of benefits.
Green gardens bursting with colour, historical castles and houses with stories to tell and cycle trails that lead you down an undiscovered path – you never know which place will win your heart.
And, thanks to the money from your membership we’ll be able to keep these places special for everyone, for ever.
National Trust life membership benefits:
- Free entry to over 500 places in our care
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
- National Trust Handbook, full of information about our places
- National Trust Magazine three times a year, packed with inspiration, interviews and news
- Access to our online Members’ Area, full of first look previews and behind-the-scenes features
Although you no longer need to pre-book your visit to many of the places we care for, some smaller gardens and houses still need to be booked in advance. Please check the property webpage before visiting for details.
Find out about annual membership
Support unforgettable places and keep them special for everyone, for ever