Go back to your favourite beach again and again, discover new cycle trails winding through woodland, or spend endless summers strolling through the grounds of historic homes. With National Trust life membership there’s more than 500 special places to explore as often as you like.
And thanks to the money from your membership we’ll be able to keep these places special for ever for everyone.
Life membership includes:
- Unlimited use, for you for life
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
- Free National Trust handbook every year, full of ideas to help you plan a visit
- Free National Trust Magazine, three times a year, packed with news, interviews and inspiration
- Luxury welcome pack including gold pin badge
Individual life membership prices
Individual life membership includes free admission for one accompanying guest at National Trust places
Individual life: £1,605
Individual senior life: £1,175
An individual aged 60 or over
Joint life membership prices
Joint life: £1,945
Two people, who are lifetime partners, living at the same address
Joint senior life: £1,435
Two people, who are lifetime partners, living at the same address, one of whom is aged 60 or over
Family life membership prices
Joint family life: £2,135
Two adults and all their children or grandchildren up to the age of 18. Adults must be lifetime partners, living at the same address. Under 5s go free.