With National Trust life membership there’s more than 500 special places to explore. Although right now you may not be able to enjoy all that we have to offer, you can look forward to a lifetime of benefits. Green gardens bursting with colour, historical castles and houses with stories to tell and cycle trails that lead you down an undiscovered path – you never know which place will win your heart.
And, thanks to the money from your membership we’ll be able to keep these places special for everyone, for ever.
National Trust life membership benefits
- Free entry (on pre-booking) to some of our gardens and parklands as they reopen
- Free parking at most of our coast and countryside car parks (pre-booking required for a small number of car parks) as they reopen
- Members' Handbook every year, full of information about our places
- National Trust Magazine three times a year, packed with inspiration, interviews and news
- New life member welcome pack including life membership card and an A5 hardback book titled 'Leave No Stone Unturned'
Plus, when all of our places and car parks reopen:
- Free entry to over 500 special places, including our houses
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
Find out about annual membership
Support unforgettable places and keep them special for everyone, for ever