Peter Rabbit activities and games to try at home
Find out more about Peter and his friends with these downloadable activity packs to enjoy at home. We'll be inviting you to explore Peter Rabbit™ winter adventure activity trails at lots of places we care for later this winter, so get ready for the adventure with these fun activities.
These packs include puzzles, things to make and fun ideas to spark your imagination with your favourite Beatrix Potter characters. We'll be releasing new packs over November and December 2020 through to January 2021, so keep checking back for new things to do.
Activity pack one: Peter Rabbit and Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle
This first Peter Rabbit activity pack includes ideas from Peter himself and Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle. In this activity pack:
- Peter's lost his buttons – can you help him find them and colour in the scene?
- You'll also find a guide on building a hedgehog hotel so Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle can spend the night in a cosy nook in your garden during the winter.
- For the nature detectives, there are some facts dotted throughout to learn more about wildlife to spot during winter.
New – activity pack two: Squirrel Nutkin and Mr. McGregor
This second Peter Rabbit activity pack includes ideas from Squirrel Nutkin and Mr. McGregor. In this activity pack:
- Draw a home for Squirrel Nutkin using an oak tree template – use as many colours as you like, and you can draw what you think Squirrel Nutkin's door would look like.
- You'll find a guide on how to make a pine cone robin out of colourful objects for Mr. McGregor's winter decorations.
10 December – activity pack three: Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton-tail and Jemima Puddle-duck
This third Peter Rabbit activity pack includes ideas from Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton-tail and Jemima Puddle-duck. In this activity pack, you can find:
- Instructions for a winter recipe from Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton-tail. You can cook up some wintry joy with your loved ones, and share the treats together.
- Inspiration for you to create a cosy reading nook with Jemima Puddle-duck, where you can snuggle up to read your favourite story.
- Look out for our new Peter Rabbit storytelling videos from Hill Top, Beatrix Potter's home. You can listen to tales read by a local storyteller as you settle down in your reading space.
17 December – activity pack four: Benjamin Bunny and Snow Rabbit
This fourth Peter Rabbit activity pack includes ideas from Benjamin Bunny and Snow Rabbit. In this activity pack, you can find:
- A puzzle to help Benjamin Bunny find different vegetables in Mr. McGregor's vegetable patch.
- An arty activity to decorate your own Snow Rabbit with lots of natural materials found when you're out and about.
7 January – activity pack five: Mrs. Tittlemouse and Mr. Jeremy Fisher
This fifth Peter Rabbit activity pack includes ideas from Mrs. Tittlemouse and Mr. Jeremy Fisher. In this activity pack, you can find:
- A printable template from Mrs. Tittlemouse for you to make a dice. You can use it to find different fluffy, squishy, or crunchy things in nature, and collect these up to help Mrs. Tittlemouse make a comfortable home.
- A spot the difference featuring Mr. Jeremy Fisher – how many differences will you find?