The Sidmouth Centre was formed in 1981 and covers Sidmouth and surrounding areas such as Newton Poppleford and West Hill. We have more than 550 members who enjoy many activities throughout the year. These include:
- Monthly talks programme at the Manor Pavilion in Sidmouth, from January to April
- Monthly coach outings to National Trust and other properties, from March to October
- Theatre trips to Plymouth and Torquay throughout the year
- Autumn fair and coffee morning
- Musical event in the music room at Sidholme hotel
- Christmas markets shopping trip in December
All funds raised from our activities are directed to local projects. In recent years, we've provided funds for major improvements to the coastal path between Sidmouth and Branscombe, and given donations to Killerton, A la Ronde and Castle Drogo.
You're very welcome to join our centre, which costs £5 per year. You will be invited to a new members coffee morning where our committee members will introduce themselves and provide you with details of our activities.
Each quarter you'll receive our newsletter, giving details and booking forms for forthcoming events.
Get in touch
For more information and to join the Sidmouth Centre, please contact Mr David King on 01404 811295
See what's coming up
Take a look at our Sidmouth Centre events 2017 (PDF / 0.0390625MB) download