The sale of Trevose Head
We have some exciting news, thanks to gifts left in Wills and generous donations, the National Trust have had an offer accepted to buy the famous stretch of coast, Trevose Head. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to protect and manage this beautiful headland for wildlife to flourish and people to enjoy.
Looking after Trevose Head
Our aim is to raise £250,000 to help protect and care for the headland for ever.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to permanently protect this headland for people and wildlife, we are now asking supporters to help us raise money for ongoing care and protection of the headland.
The money raised will go directly to supporting the rich and diverse wildlife through habitat management and maintaining and improving footpaths and access for everyone.
- Protecting Trevose Head for people and wildlife, keeping this iconic coastal view for people to enjoy for generations to come
- Undertaking bio-surveys to understand the current coastal wildlife and habitats that call Trevose Head home
- Managing these habitats to create an environment in which coastal wildlife can flourish
- Caring and repairing footpaths and fencing so that everybody can enjoy the wide scoping views
Here are the easy ways for to support this campaign
1. Call 0344 800 1895 to pledge your support
2. Donation cheques, made payable to ‘National Trust’, with ‘Trevose Appeal’ written on the back of the cheque, can be posted to: National Trust, Supporter Services Centre, National Trust, PO Box 574, Rotherham S63 3FH
" This is a beautiful place, a true jewel on the North Cornwall coast. We have a great opportunity to ensure this piece of coastline is a fantastic place for both nature and people forever"