The Wycombe Centre formed in 1978 to promote and enhance the work of the National Trust.
We aim to do this through providing an interesting and varied programme of activities to maximise enjoyment and social contact between our members.
What we get up to
Our activities include:
- Monthly evening meetings where invited speakers provide illustrated talks on a wide variety of subjects
- Regular day trips by coach to National Trust and other properties as well as theatre and concerts
- Monthly organised walk with a lunch break
- Members’ luncheon clubs
- Coffee mornings (free coffee and cakes), wide variety of stalls and activities
- A special Christmas meeting
- Our annual “New Members Tea Party”
- An organised 5/6 day holiday usually in the UK or mainland Europe
Our members receive a copy of the annual programme as well as a newsletter every four months containing reviews, updates and snippets of interesting information.
Get in touch
Contact: Mrs Annette Twaddell
Tel: 01296 420862 or Email