Walking your dog at Ludshott Commons and Selborne Common
Responsible dog owners are welcome at Ludshott Commons and Selborne Common. To make sure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit please follow the information below.
- Your dog should be kept under control at all times. This means that it will come back to you immediately when called. Our commons are home to lots of wildlife, a temptation for even the best-behaved dog.
- Please stay on the tracks at all times, and avoid crossing areas of bare ground and short vegetation to avoid disturbing wildlife.
- Please do not bring more than four dogs per visitor
- Waste bins are provided for dog waste here on the commons. Please clean up after your dog and when away from any dog bins please take any waste away with you, as dog waste can be very damaging to both the environment and people’s health.
- If you do lose your dog anywhere on the commons, please let a member of the team know and we will do what we can to help reunite you.
Please don’t leave your dog in your car - dogs can become ill quickly in a car, even on a cloudy day.
- We ask that professional dog walkers do not conduct their business on or from our grounds.
You can contact our team on 01428 751338