Topped with seasonal British fruit, this light dessert is the ultimate summer treat.
- 250gplain flour
- 50gicing sugar
- ½lemon, zest and juice
For the filling:
- 397gcondensed milk
- 250gGreek style yoghurt
- 2limes, juice and zest
- 50gGreek style yoghurt
- 250gmixed seasonal berries (fresh or frozen)
- Place the flour, butter and icing sugar in the bowl of your food processor. Blitz until the mix resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the lemon (zest and juice) and the eggs. Pulse a few times to bring the pastry together.
- Turn on to a lightly floured board and knead a couple of times to give a smooth dough. Wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out your pastry and line your sandwich tin, pricking the base all over with a fork or pastry docker. Bake blind at 180C for around 10 minutes. Remove the baking beans and place the case back in the oven to dry out the pastry for a further 5 minutes before removing and putting to one side.
- For the filling, place the yoghurt, condensed milk, eggs, lime (juice and zest) in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the pastry case. Place in the oven at 150C, baking for around 40 minutes or until the filling is set with a slight wobble and lightly coloured on top.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Spread the yoghurt over the top of the filling.
- Scatter the mixed berries over the top of the yoghurt. Cut into portions and serve.