For a tasty twist on guacamole, try this delicious green dip made from peas. Fall in love with this refreshing spring recipe, that's an easy way to get everyone eating more vegetables.
- 250g Frozen peas
- ½tsp Chilli flakes
- 50 ml Coldpressed rapeseed oil
- ½ Lime, juice and zest
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 75g Fresh tomato, finely diced
- 90g Red onion, finely diced
- Place the peas in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then drain and leave to dry.
- Place the peas in your blender and add the remaining ingredients, pulse a couple of times and then blitz until smooth.
- Remove from the blender and mix through the tomatoes and onion, then season to taste.