For a tasty twist on guacamole, try this delicious green dip made from peas. Fall in love with this refreshing recipe, that's an easy way to get everyone eating more vegetables.
- 250g frozen peas
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 50 ml coldpressed rapeseed oil
- ½ lime, juice and zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 75g fresh tomato, finely diced
- 90g red onion, finely diced
- Place the peas in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then drain and leave to dry.
- Place the peas in your blender and add the remaining ingredients, pulse a couple of times and then blitz until smooth.
- Remove from the blender and mix through the tomatoes and onion, then season to taste.