Wicken Fen Talks
We offer a variety of interesting talks to local groups on topics relating to the history, wildlife and conservation of this unique and beautiful landscape, all given by our experienced voluntary speakers.
The subject areas that we currently offer are:
- The Draining of the Fens
- Wicken Fen: Past, Present and Future
- The Use of Grazing Animals at Wicken Fen
- The Bird Life of Wicken Fen
- 5 Lode Lane and its Occupants
- The History of the National Trust and Wicken Fen
We may also be able to tailor our talks to suit you, so please do ask.
We don’t charge a fee for our talks, however, as a charity we’d be grateful for a donation to the National Trust for this service. We do ask that speaker’s travel expenses are covered in addition to any donation.
For further information and to book please contact Peter Green: firstname.lastname@example.org