Anglesey Abbey Winter Lights 2021
Nature by Night. Nature by Light. Winter Lights 2021 is now sold out, but if you've been lucky enough to have booked a ticket, our tenth year is set to be our best ever and everything you need to know to prepare for your magical night can be found here. We can't wait for you to join us from 3-19 December.
You can book with confidence knowing that the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, staff and volunteers is of the utmost importance to us and we will continue to monitor and respond to the coronavirus pandemic situation as it evolves.
Current plans in place for your comfort and reassurance include:
- Planning the trail route to manage visitor flow
- Reducing the number of tickets available at each time slot for your greater safety and comfort
- Additional cleaning and hand sanitisation stations
- Face coverings are recommended in enclosed, crowded areas.
- We'll continue to provide hand sanitiser and stick to our high standards of cleanliness.
- If you're showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 10 days, please don't visit.
* On arrival please check in using the NHS app. QR codes will be provided around the route.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The safety and well-being of visitors is our priority and we have worked hard to ensure Winter Lights at Anglesey Abbey is safe and follows government guidelines. If we have to cancel the event due to extreme weather or government guidance, you will be contacted and issued with a refund. However, if you wish to postpone or request a refund due to COVID, please call our Box Office team on 0344 2491895 who will do their best to help. Please note that refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis. Booking fees are non-refundable.