Easter days out on the Isle of Wight
This was about our 2019 Easter events which have now finished. Bunny has been extra busy this Easter. He's hidden clues across our Isle of Wight sites, from Bembridge Windmill in the east, via Mottistone Gardens and Newtown, all the way to the Needles Battery in the west. But can you find the clues about wildlife he's left behind to help you solve the puzzle? If you can, a delicious Cadbury chocolate treat awaits. We've additional fun too with pocket rocket-making, minibeast safaris, and ‘tree story’ walks.
Cadbury Easter Egg Hunts
£2 per trail, normal admission price applies.
Across the Island this Easter, the Cadbury bunny has been busy hopping around hiding clues. Over the Easter weekend, follow the clues he’s left as you explore our Island places for a tasty chocolate reward.
Carry on searching
Useful things to know
- Free entry for under 5s
- Baby-changing facilities available at Mottistone Gardens and the Needles Old Battery
- Toilets at Mottistone Gardens, the Needles Old Battery and Newtown National Nature Reserve
- Pushchairs and baby back-carriers admitted at the Needles Old Battery, Newtown National Nature Reserve, Mottistone Gardens and in the grounds of the Windmill.
- Tea-room at the Needles Old Battery, tea-garden at Mottistone Gardens and refreshments available at Bembridge Windmill.
- Gifts available from Bembridge Windmill, the Needles Old Battery and Mottistone Gardens
What else can you do?
We've got lots of events happening at our Isle of Wight places during the Easter holidays.