As part of the Walking festival run by Moorland Guides, the South West Dartmoor ranger will be leading a guided walk on 1 September 2018.
Starting at the popular and picturesque Cadover Bridge this 3.4 mile (5.4 km) walk, although at times strenuous, is well worth the effort when you take in the views from the top of the Dewerstone. The walk is generally of moderate difficulty over tracks and footpaths.
- The walk is on 1 September from 11am - 2pm and starts from Cadover Bridge SX 554 645 - the nearest village is Shaugh Prior SX 543 631.
- Parking is free at Cadover Bridge although there are no facilities nearby.
- Booking is required on 01752 729954 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adults £5, under 16s free.
- Dogs on leads welcome.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
If you're interested in taking part in some more walks, the Walking Festival runs from 25 August to 2 September.