Wildlife at Coughton Court
Due to the variety of habitat, from woodland to meadow, river to lake and the mature trees dispersed around the well maintained grounds, the diversity of wildlife is fantastic.
Photo of the month
- A variety of birds
- Monkjack and fallow deer have also been spotted
- Insects under logs
- Ducks and come spring the ducklings
- Moor hens
- Lots of Geese and goslings!
- If you’re lucky kingfishers!
- Butterflies and buzzing bees due to the nectar rich flowers
Not technically wildlife but we do have a very pretty resident cat called Ariel!