Group visits to Croft Castle
Whether you've got a few hours or a whole day, there's so much to see and do at Croft. With over a thousand years of history, a cosy walled garden and 1500 acres of parkland, it's the perfect place for a group visit.
- Receive a meet and greet when you arrive by a member of our visitor reception team
- Discounted entry price (minimum group size 15)
- Free admission for National Trust members
- Have a read through our welcome leaflet and walks map to get the most out of your day
- Average length of visit is three hours
- Space for two coaches
- Entry to the castle for groups from 11am
- Ground floor of castle wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair and mobility scooter available to hire
- Our electric buggy can give lifts from the coach to the tea room, shop and castle
We're completely reliant on volunteers to run tours of the attics and cellars, so unfortunately these cannot be booked in advance. Please ask on arrival about the availability of tours.
If you'd like more information about accessibility, availability and how to book, please call 01568 780246 or email email@example.com.