Explore A la Ronde with a virtual tour
A la Ronde in Devon is a unique 16-sided house containing a wealth of treasures. If you aren't able to visit in person, don't worry as you can explore it from the comfort of your own home by taking a 360-degree virtual tour of the Shell Gallery, Gantry and Drawing Room.
How to access the virtual tours
You can explore with your mouse, the control buttons on your keyboard or the control icons on the screen.
Using a mouse
Click and drag the cursor in the direction you want to look. If your mouse has a roller button, use it to zoom in/out.
Using on-screen icons
Click and hold the screen icons to navigate. The + (plus) and - (minus) buttons will allow you to zoom in/out.
Using keyboard arrow keys
Press the arrow keys to navigate. The + (plus) and - (minus) keys will allow you to zoom in/out.
Using keyboard tab keys
Tab through the on-screen buttons and hold down the space bar to navigate. Shift + tab will tab back to the previous on-screen button.
Take a virtual tour
- Virtual tour of the Shell Gallery
- This 360-degree virtual tour lets you experience the other-worldly Shell Gallery with its highly decorated walls.Take the tour
- Virtual tour of the Gantry
- Admire the extensive panoramic views from the Gantry on this 360-degree virtual tour.Take the tour
- Virtual tour of the Drawing Room
- Take a 360-degree virtual tour of the cosy Drawing Room, and explore its furnishings and artefacts in your own time.Take the tour
Delve into the history of this characterful 16-sided house to discover how two women created a unique home and filled it with curios from their world travels.
Discover an enchanting 16-sided house filled with the treasures from two women’s travels around Europe, where every nook and cranny is crammed with curiosities.