Group Visits to Dudmaston
Bring your group and spend a day exploring Dudmaston. There is something for everyone to enjoy from a beautiful garden with stunning views, to the traditional country house with its unusual modern art collection. Areas to relax and chat and a range of hot and cold food to enjoy.
On arrival your group will be offered
• A short introductory overview of Dudmaston, it’s history, highlights and current exhibitions.
• Coach parking space adjacent to Visitor Reception (approximately 20 metres away).
• Discounted entry tickets for non-National Trust members to the house, garden and park (for groups of 15 people or more).
To enhance your visit, we can also provide
• Fascinating garden tours by our knowledgable garden volunteers and, new for 2016, a 'Timeline Tour' tracing the history of Dudmaston through its architecture. (subject to availability)
• Pre-ordered food at reserved tables for lunch or afternoon tea or for larger groups the exclusive use of our Apple Store and Garden Room catering outlet
How to book and further information
To secure your booking, please complete and return the downloadable booking form.Group Booking Form (PDF / 0.044921875MB) download
For help with planning your day or to discuss your requirements further, please contact Sarah Bailey on 01747 780866 or email@example.com