Community beach cleans (Porthcurnick)
Soak in fantastic views and fresh air whilst helping to keep this beautiful beach clean.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We meet in the morning on the first Monday each month at 10am.
Gloves, bags and litter-pickers provided. Just bring your enthusiasm to help out for an hour or so.
- All ages welcome, children with accompanying adults please.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meeting up at Porthcurnick Beach, near Portscatho. SW879360
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear robust outdoor clothing and stout shoes.
- Accessibility is limited with soft sand and shingle.
- No booking required. Just turn up.
|2 December 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|6 January 2020||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|3 February 2020||10:00 - 11:30||Available|