The Ealing National Trust Association was founded in 1980. We aim to raise funds for, and to enhance membership of the National Trust.
The Association organises a programme of events which will raise a small profit. We donate money raised during the year to various National Trust projects.
Open to life members, ordinary members, members of the National Trust for Scotland, Friends of the National Trust, the staff of the National Trust and anyone who supports the objects of the National Trust.
We run the following types of events:
- Lectures: there are 11 lectures a year which are free to members
- Coach trips: these are organised in the summer months to a variety of venues
- Outings: these take place all year round to places in the London area where it is usually necessary to make group bookings
- On occasion, where the destination is considered to be too far for a comfortable day-trip, a two-day trip is arranged with an overnight stop in hotel accommodation
- Holidays: we organise two, four, or five-day holidays - one to a UK destination, one to a European city
- Special events: concerts and Christmas lunch etc
Get in touch