Joining from the USA
If you're interested in becoming a member, but live in the USA, take a look at the Royal Oak Foundation. As our US membership affiliate, they help us continue our work. Members of the foundation receive tax deductions for their support and help the organisation make grants towards our work.
More than 30,000 Americans already support the Royal Oak Foundation. Become a member today and join a community in partnership with the National Trust.
Royal Oak member benefits include:
- Unlimited admission to properties of the National Trust and National Trust for Scotland
- The National Trust Handbook and Car Parking Pass
- Three editions of the National Trust members' magazine
- Two editions of the Royal Oak newsletter
- Discounted admission to National Trust London Partner heritage attractions and museums
- Special subscription rates to a variety of British-themed magazines
Royal Oak also awards scholarships to US residents to study in Britain and sponsors lectures, tours and events in both the US and UK, designed to inform Americans of the Trust's work.
For more information, please contact the Royal Oak Foundation:
Postal address: The Royal Oak Foundation 20 West 44th Street, Suite 606, New York, NY 10036-6603 USA.
Tel: +1 (212) 480 2889 Fax: +1 (212) 764 7234
In the US, call toll-free: 1 800 913 6565, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org